599 Louder Way
Fate, Texas 75087
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME
- I am seeking employment with a company in which I can display my strengths and continue to grow professionally.
- I have cared for patients as an EMT-Basic, been a brand ambassador, assisted customers in a variety of industries, such as, a cable television dispatcher, a medical receptionist, a server at several restaurants, as well as customer service and public relations for local charities and bingo halls. In every position held, I have excelled in not only customer service but customer satisfaction, as well. I have expert problem resolution skills and work extremely well under pressure and deadlines.
Mars, Inc-Pet Food Division, Wylie, Texas
Oct 2015 – Feb 2016
- Served as brand ambassador in the market, building relationships with wholesalers, retailers, and consumers to create brand awareness and drive incremental sales opportunities.
- Provided merchandising, product demonstration, brand ambassador and field management services on behalf of Mars, Inc., on site at PetSmart locations in Wylie and Garland, Texas.
- Also responsible for meeting client goals through various functions of representation, including: promotional representative, spokesperson and demonstrator.
- Assisted store personnel with new campaign display building and placement.
- Reported and tracked pet parent's product use and feedback to Mars, Inc. daily.
Meteor Hamburgers, Wylie, Texas
May 2015 – Jan 2016
- My job position was fun I enjoyed meeting new people and learning the skills of cashier/ food prep.
- Provided friendly, courteous and prompt customer service, time management, worked closely with other employees as part of a team, and sales & product marketing, as well as the special events coordinator and hostess.
- I am responsible for the Shake of the Month program.
- My responsibilities included cash handling, customer service, balancing drawer, assisting in the training of new cashiers/food handlers, food prep, and setting a high standard of quality customer service at all times.
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic
Brookhaven Community College, Dallas, Texas
2003 – 2003
- As a result of my time training to become an EMT I acquired skills such as, CPR certification, remaining calm in any emergency situation, as well as helping others cope with a psychological deficit towards traumatic events.
- I was certified at the State and National levels.
- I also developed skills in problem resolution as well as the ability to think and act quickly in crucial situations.
Garland High School, Garland, Texas
1985 – 1989
- HS Diploma General Studies
- Butch Miller 469-733-2263
- Shannon Searles 469-766-5051
- Amy Fagan 214-675-8917