Rockwall, TX 75087 | 402.968.3838| email@example.com
Aircraft Systems Specialist
Technically sophisticated Avionics Systems Specialist with 15+ years of advanced experience maintaining aircrafts on the flight line. Strong expertise with an extensive knowledge of aircrafts parts and supplies. Proven leader with demonstrated abilities to achieve organizational goals in a cost-effective manner. Demonstrates precise attention to detail in aircraft maintenance to ensure the safety of both passengers and pilots.
Areas of Expertise & Specialized Training Skills
FedEx Express, Dallas, TX 2013-2015
Provided safe and efficient operation of equipment used for the movement of packages and documents around the world. Performed damage inspection on incoming and outgoing packages and initiated the claims process if needed. Qualified on aircraft cargo lifts, Belt loaders, forklifts, and cargo packaging
- Utilized tracking software to accurately track and ensure boxes reach their destinations.
- Maintained perfect attendance and consistently arrived to work on time or ahead of schedule.
L-3 Communications, Greenville, TX 2009-2012
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Completed routine and unscheduled inspections, repairs, maintenance, troubleshooting, and servicing on aircrafts, jet engines, pneumatic and mechanical systems on a daily basis. Conducted functional tests of repaired components. Met strict deadlines to maintain flight schedules.
- Documented and reviewed maintenance actions and made recommendations to improve reliability of systems.
- Directed inspection, assembly, quality and distribution of flight and survival equipment worldwide.
United States Air Force, Bellevue, NE 1985-2008
Flight Line Mechanic/First Line Supervisor
Reviewed maintenance source documents, aircraft inspection records, and notes recurring discrepancies or trends and initiates appropriate action. Removed and installed aircraft systems and subsystem assemblies and components. Disassembled and inspected parts for wear, cracks, security, or other defects. Replaced and repaired worn or damaged components, alternators, fuel controls, fuel pumps, oil pumps and engine mounted gearboxes.
- Analyzed and developed solutions to complex mechanical problems.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area and ensured full compliance with safety requirements.
- Evaluated personnel for maintenance qualifications, including verification of skills, training, and experience.
Education & Specialized Training
Bachelor of Science in Aviation Maintenance Science, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Associates in Applied Science in Business Management, Fort Omaha Campus